Friday, June 17, 2011

summer... yum.

This is a really easy treat that my family is loving this spring/summer! And it's loaded with good nutrients... (don't tell my kids). It's a nice option when you want something sweet and cool, and better then all those cold treats with so much sugar in them... (don't get me wrong... I am a fan of all those too).

Start with a bowl full of frozen fruit... anything you like, be creative! I chose blackberry's, raspberry's and blueberry's. Fresh fruit would be best... but alas, afew more weeks before strawberry season. Then add 1 tbsp honey.




Let the fruit and honey get to know each other!
Pour all fruit into a blender and blend till smooth... you might need to add a little water.

Pour fruit into popsicle containers and freeze. Seriously... just that simple!
Hope you enjoy this simple and healthy treat as much as my munchlets do!

No comments:

Post a Comment